Feel good factor

 
There are very few things in our lives which we can control. We accept them as ‘change’. We do accept these changes gracefully as constants. Few months back I tried to revive my blogging with an article. The very first article was about the changes and constants in my life after leaving my motherland India.
I talked about the change of place, weather, people and language whereas the thinking, behaviour and expectations were constant. I reached the conclusion that there are few constants without which I can’t accept the change.…AND here I received a mail from one of the newspaper (Mi Marathi live) in India saying, they wish to print this very article as a part of their Sunday supplement.…hahaha…being a ‘printing Engineer’, I have printed so many commercial magazines but for the first time I have seen my article getting printed in a newspaper. That definitely makes me think yet again ….’changes are must to enjoy the constants’…wow..that was not bad!!
You can read the article on my blog here.

टिप्पण्या